LES Silicon Valley Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society (U.S.A. and Canada), Inc. in Cooperation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office #SiliconValley is delivering a series of short programs in the educational series:
Join us for the third installment of the Navigating Through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market Series, “Finding the Right Funding.” Crowdfunding, investors, small business loans—this session explores raising the required funding to establish your new venture.
“Navigating Through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market.”
The series covers a wide range of topics, from intellectual property to licensing, what you need to know to protect your invention as you transition from idea to product. Experts from the USPTO and LES-SVC share resources & answer your questions.
- Overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP?
- Understanding the risks of early disclosure
- What types of resources and assistance are available through the USPTO?
- What is the patentability of my invention and how do I apply for a patent?
This event is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Please register by July 14, 2017.
Soody Tronson, Founder and Principal, STLGip Intellectual Property Law Firm
Larry Udell, Chairman, California Invention Center and Licensing Executives Society, Silicon Valley Chapter by
26 S. Fourth Street
San Jose , CA 95113